The porn industry is actively and intentionally preying on your kids. Want proof? Let me tell you about Funny-Games.biz–a cartoon game website that looks like a fun children’s game website.
But it’s much more than harmless cartoon games. Funny-Games.biz was built with the intention of luring young children into the dark world of pornography.
Free cartoon games entice kids to play
If you type the words “funny games” into the most common search engines, this site shows up within the top few results. And it looks like a kid’s dream come true! With neon colors and bubble-letter fonts, the site purports to have over 5,000 games and 550,000 daily players. And it’s all FREE! So perfect for a kid’s cartoon game budget!
A kid can find games like “Pokemon Tower Defense” and “Super Mario Flash.” There are sports games, arcade games, multiplayer games and more! It’s a cartoon game one-stop free shop! A parent glancing at this site could easily be led to believe that it is entirely appropriate for kids.
But if you give it a deeper look, you will start to notice that this site is not as kid-friendly as it appears. The left and right columns of the site are used for advertising purposes and the images change regularly. Today, there is a drawing of a scantily clad woman on the left side with a button that says free across the woman’s bare belly. On the right side of the screen is a drawing of nearly exposed breasts with a button just below that says play.
As you scroll farther down the page, you will notice a marked change in the language used. The top section headers use phrases like have fun, play for free, and play with friends. Then the headers move away from kid talk, using phrases like kickass internet games, free addictive games, online entertainment, and casino games.
Want more? Funny-Games.biz delivers “adult content”, too!
When you reach the section entitled Want More?, the intent of this website to pull kids into pornography becomes clear. Kids are asked if they want more games to play and then are given a list of game types to choose from. One of these choices: online sex games.
From cartoon game to XXX porn
Although the words online sex games appear to be in regular text, these words have a hidden link embedded within. If a child hovers over the words, the cursor turns into a hand ready to transport them from a cartoon game to the world of hardcore pornography.
So what would kids find if they click the “online sex games” hidden link? Here are some of the game titles kids could play:
- Sex with a Giant
- Submissive Housemaid
- School of Rape
- Super Deep Throat Full
- Student and Teacher
- Trapped Girl
- Hentai Deep Anal Sex
- Alien Tentacle Sex
And these are the titles with the mildest language! Many of the titles include the “F” word. And each game is complete with a pornographic cartoon image above the title. A kid can even choose among several categories of games including Furry Porn Games, Hardcore XXX Games and Erotic Animations. These are NOT the cartoon games any parent would want a kid to play!
But wait! There’s even more!
Of course, if this website is not enough, there is a link at the bottom that leads to even more varieties of porn. This link would allow a child to play games like Foursome Adventure and Reverse Gang Bang.
The porn industry is grooming the rising generation!
Why am I telling you all this? To help you understand that the porn industry is targeting your kids! It is worth noting that according to an Australian news article, “nine out of 10 other sites owned by the Funny-Games proprietor are adult sex sites.” This porn business deliberately created the Funny-Games decoy to be used in their hunt for unsuspecting youngsters.
Similar to tobacco companies that once used cartoons to target kids, porn-producing organizations know that their income will be steady if they can hook young people. And in a style that mimics pedophile behavior, the porn industry is grooming kids to see sexual activity as normal behavior for children.
What’s the solution?
- Minimize a child’s exposure to porn in every way possible. One way to do this is to use the filtering and internet accountability software by Covenant Eyes. [This is an affiliate link. If you sign up for Covenant Eyes using our link, you help Protect Young Minds continue to provide great content for parents.]
- Recognize there is NO WAY to prevent every possibility that kids will see pornography.
- Teach your kids what pornography is and why it’s important for them to look away when they see it. The best-selling read-aloud book Good Pictures Bad Pictures:Porn-Proofing Today’s Young Kids is a comfortable way to begin this conversation.
- Warn your kids that the porn industry is trying to trick them. Of course kids don’t like to be tricked! Kids need to understand the importance of being on guard. Pornography is a trap that is especially harmful to a child’s developing brain.
- Make sure kids know that googling words like sex or porn is a very bad idea! Also, if they hear words used by their peers they don’t understand, they should ask you instead of searching for their meaning online. And if they ever see any links to online sex games, they should turn off the device they are using and tell a trusted adult right away.
If the thought of talking to your child about the topic of pornography seems scary or awkward, don’t worry! Protect Young Minds is here to help you every step of the way. If you are new to our website, you will want to download our free Quick-Start Guide for Proactive Parents.
Get answers to these important questions:
Learn all this and more in The Quick Start Guide for Proactive Parents. Get your FREE copy by clicking on the image below:
Click on the image below: