Terms and Conditions of Use
The content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. Although we try to make sure the information we share is accurate, we make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in the information available on this site or by following any link on this site nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at any time and without notice.
This site uses affiliate links to Amazon and other websites. If you click on an affiliate link and purchase a product, we get compensated and you get to support our work. Thank you!
Guidelines for Re-blogging Content
Thank you for your interest in re-blogging our content! We appreciate the opportunity to share our message with your audience. Please abide by the following guidelines when re-blogging our content.
- Post an introduction of the blog’s author at either the beginning or the end of the blog post. See this example.
- Write the following attribution line before the copied blog post:
- (“Article Title” with a hyperlink to the original post) by (Author Name) was originally published on (Protect Young Minds™ hyperlinked http://www.protectyoungminds.org.)
- Please preserve any links in the blog post when you re-blog our content.
- Do not alter, edit, change, or revise any written or visual content on the original blog post when re-blogging, reposting or republishing.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the link to the reblogged post.
- Please wait at least 90 days after the original post is published on ProtectYoungMinds.org.
Protect Young Minds permits bloggers to translate its works into additional languages as long as it follows the Re-Posting Policy guidelines above. Protect Young Minds is not responsible for any mistranslations.
Protect Young Minds is not responsible for additional content found on blogs or websites that reblog, repost or republish works from Protect Young Minds. Protect Young Minds does not endorse blogs, websites, bloggers, journalists, or writers who reblog, repost, or republish works. Protect Young Minds does not compensate bloggers, journalists, or writers who reblog, repost, or republish content found on ProtectYoungMinds.org. Protect Young Minds does not endorse or insure the accuracy of this translated blog post.
Copyright 2016 Glen Cove Press LLC. All rights reserved. Protect Young Minds™, Good Pictures Bad Pictures™ and The CAN DO Plan™ are trademarks of Glen Cove Press LLC.